"Timespotting makes it easy for me as a coach to follow the progress, and give feedback to my athletes" -- Kay-Arild Paulsen, head coach of swimming at the Norwegian Collage of Elite Sport (NTG), Tromsø
- Training diary — that will show how much you are training
- Training reports — for each week, month and year
- Training plans — online planning tool for coaches
- Import — data from Garmin and Polar heartrate monitors
- iPhone App — add or record your training using our iPhone App. Online or offline
- Fun — and easy to use
- Social — share activities. See how much your friends are training
- Modern — no more Excel ® spreadsheets
- Free -- yes, basic membership is free!
How-to signup with Timespotting?
Everybody can use Timespotting and it's free to sign up.
Learn more about Timespotting
Calendar & Training diary
- Shows the exercises you have done or planned.
- Exercises are coloured after how hard they were.
- Weekly summary of the numbers of exercises, hours and meters.
Personal Home Page
- Every user has a personal home page.
- Displays basic statistics for training volume and sports.
- Lists all your coaches.
- Visit the profile of others and see how much they are training.
- We know you love your statistics.
- Show week, month or year views.
- Get pie charts of your sports.
- Get information on how much you train in each heartrate zone.
- Flash free iPhone/iPad friendly charts.
Heart Rate Monitors & GPS Trails
- Import files from Garmin and Polar.
- Shows track profiles with altitude and pulse zones.
- Trail colour on map matches pulse zone.
- Zoom for details.
Team Calendar & Training plans
- Shows the team exercises you as a coach have planned.
- Add events for team happenings, competitions, social events, training camps, ...
- Team athletes get all planned exercises and events in their own calendar.
- Add periodization for Macro, Meso and Micro cyles or organize it any other way you prefer.