Information collected by Timespotting
We collect information from you when you register on our site, register a result, exercise or health related data
Personal information you provide – Timespotting requires
you to provide personal information about yourself when you sign
up for an account. We ask for your name, birthday, email
address, gender, language, club and identification at third
party result services (such as medley.no).
- Birthday - We use your birthday in order to know your age and what year class you belong in. We also you your age in order to estimate your max. heartrate.
- Email address - We require you to enter your email address to make it possible to recover your account in case you forget your login or password.
- Gender - We require you to specify your gender in order to calculate the FINA points correctly for your results, since the points are calculated differently for men and women.
- Language - Timespotting has been designed for supporting multiple languages, and you may enter your preferred language.
Warning: Administrators and coaches of teams you are member of will have access to your email address and mobile phone number. Timespotting will not give away your email address or other personal information to anyone else under any circumstances.
- Logging - When you access Timespotting, Google Analytics automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the website. These logs may include information such as the request you made, internet address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request. These logs are only available to the Timespotting administrators.
Timespotting uses the builtin security features of the GearShift identity framework to secure the data.
Third Party Advertising
Third-party advertising companies may serve you ads when you visit our Web site.